Legal technology experts ready to embrace your design, workflow, integration, data and project management challenges.
We'll sweat the small stuff. You conquer the big stuff.
Enterprise legal management (“ELM” to those in the know) is a new moniker – a tidy wrapper – for the work that thousands of in-house legal teams have been perfecting over the last two decades.
The fundamental problems that ELM software solves aren’t new – wrangling complex legal bills and matters into submission so that counsel and legal operations experts can get back to the business of practicing law.
Acuity’s Consulting Services Practice offers the expertise and hands-on guidance of real people with big brains. Who can add value to wherever you are (and wherever you’d like to go) on your legal operations journey.
Whether you’re navigating the world of old-school paper processes and deciding if a software solution is right for you – or a seasoned veteran of legal matter management and e-billing and need help developing next-generation review hierarchies and billing guidelines, Acuity’s team of technology, project management, data services and legal billing experts can help.
Free to be brilliant.
Acuity’s team of project managers, technologists and legal experts can work with your in-house teams to:
- Identify best-fit technology solutions based on your unique organization characteristics and constraints
- Facilitate discovery and identify areas for improvement in your legal e-billing and case lifecycle management
- Identify and prioritize system requirements
- Recommend the optimal configuration of your ELM software during initial installation, as your team grows and when you’re ready for expert, advance-level attenuation
- Lead all project management initiatives
- Coordinate ELM integration with third party billing, accounting and reporting applications
- Assess your internal workflows, recommend and stand up review hierarchies best-suited to your enterprise
- Optimize schedule and content of data transfers between legal technology platforms