Acuity Matter Management
Centralize and standardize legal case details. Track the full lifecycle of every matter.
See the big picture across your entire portfolio of cases and claims.
What it Does
- Consistently build matter profiles and validate data with intuitive entry forms and automated data validation
- Designate primary person responsible for the matter as well as parties assuming secondary roles
- Track the full lifecycle of a matter via detailed audit trails and user action logs
- Restrict access to matter details based on unique roles of in-house and outside counsel
- Consistently report across all matters – by practice area, status, business unit, firm and more
- Integrate and ingest existing matter data into Acuity ELM
Why it Matters
- Navigate seamlessly between billing and matter details
- Enable matter-level oversight of firm billing rates and audit rules
- Allocate project costs across responsible business units or related claims
- See the big picture and understand the status of your entire legal portfolio
- Improve team communication and calibrate expectations
- Centralize key case components and strategies
Whether you define a “matter” as a case, claim, project, event or other legal issue, Acuity’s legal matter management software gives you the tools you need to vigilantly manage your entire portfolio.
We’re honored to work with clients across a large array of industries, including:
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- State and Local Government
- Corporate Legal
- Mass Tort | Asbestos