Acuity ELM’s 4th generation platform includes tools designed to tackle the critical challenges facing in-house legal teams. We’re excited to offer our clients leading edge technology and round the clock resources through our updated intuitive, friendly, and responsive interface.
- Analytics + Business Intelligence: our advanced reporting module delivers SmartDashboards that focus on legal spend, matter churn, and firm and timekeeper performance. KPIs are refreshed daily to ensure counsel are always on top of the key trends driving their matter portfolios
- Matter Management: standardizes key elements of legal matters, cases, and claims so that legal teams can gain detailed insight into every moving piece of a file – from practice area and case handler to budget and all points in between
- E-Billing: a comprehensive suite of automated billing rules and configurable workflows that consistently track and optimize every legal dollar spent
- Collaboration: an interactive system for calendaring case milestones, sharing documents and notes, and building resource databases for witnesses, mediators, judges and opposing counsel. Share the data within your team, and grant your local counsel firms permission on your terms
- Customer Support: Acuity’s service teams are consistently rated as Far Exceeding customer expectations on every level. Our Support team is comprised of dedicated, experienced e-billers and legal professionals and are available via phone, chat, and email.
With all that awesomeness, what can possibly be on the horizon? Glad you asked! Our Product team is constantly researching, developing, and implementing new features. On the roadmap for 2018: expansion of our existing integration with Outlook; additional SmartDashboards focusing on compliance and savings; real-time accrual tracking and reporting; and AcuityInsight – our AI intelligence tools designed to put more information at your fingertips when you need it.
“Acuity ELM’s e-billing, matter management and analytics modules are delivered out of the box with industry best practices built-in, so teams can immediately improve efficiency and stay focused on the strategic legal analysis they were trained for,” observed Acuity ELM President Kelley Johnston.
Our new modern platform enables new clients to move matters and invoices through their sites within weeks of contract execution. And, for small teams and first time adopter clients, we’re designed to scale with them. When clients are ready to implement more advanced features, our configurable technology stack allows for seamless, easy upgrades. Small departments can recognize the same results as have our larger clients who leverage matter management and e-billing technology at enterprise scale.
Watch a demo – Learn more about our 4.0 platform today!