At least 70% of in-house legal departments are considering adopting a legal management system in 2020. Now’s the time to factor this purchase into your 2020 budget. Here’s why:
Improve Your Bottom Line
- Acuity clients have reduced their legal spend by up to 30% in their first year.
- A system that’s integrated with your A/P system eliminates duplicative and repetitive work and ensures accuracy.
- Use budgeting and accrual features to more accurately track and report financials.
Data Analytics and Reporting
- Acuity’s full suite of interactive dashboards and the ability to easily report on your data separates us from our competition. Our Analytics and Insight tools empower you with the data to analyze and predict spend and outcomes to meet the expectations of your executive team.
- Unlimited reporting options with our Data Download tool give you the option to pull all of your data for more in-depth analysis.
- With Acuity ELM you’ll have customized matter summaries to share with your team, your outside counsel, your researchers.
- Store relevant documents and relate them to specific matters or witnesses.
- Record all of your case notes, ideas, comments in one place and share them your team.
Exchange Info with Your Network
- Schedule meetings that you can share with co-counsel and integrate directly into your Outlook account; and save documents directly from your inbox to a matter record.
- With Acuity’s Parties Database, instantly search your entire site for information relating to your witnesses, experts, facilities, and opposing counsel.
Software That Goes Where You Go
- Everything you need to know about a matter is housed in one convenient paperless mobile system that you can access at any time from anywhere.
Acuity ELM is the leading cloud-based enterprise legal management solution, providing strategic business solutions to in-house counsel and legal ops teams of all sizes. Book a demo below to see Acuity in action.