Analytics and Reporting
Acuity’s reporting and analytics engine helps legal teams glean the intelligence they need to answer complex questions.
- Acuity Insights – gain at-a-glance intelligence on an invoice, matter, rate trends and benchmarking.
- Analytics – tap into business intelligence-driven dashboards with daily data refresh to ensure accurate, up-to-date legal spend and matter management analysis across practice areas, matters, law firms, timekeepers, and tasks. Filter to narrow or expand the focus on the information you need.
- Reporting – customize reports and build complex queries to answer specific strategic questions.
- Permissions – grant Analytics capabilities to team members with confidence, knowing that they will only access data you’ve already given them permission to view.
- Access standard report templates – including adjustments on approved Invoices, firm and timekeeper comparison and excessive time billed.
- Configurable settings – save your filtered dashboards to your preferences.
- Delivery – schedule auto delivery of dashboards to individuals and groups.
- Data Download – take advantage of unlimited custom reporting options by selecting any fields within the site and downloading to excel or csv, saving those reports for future use – always with current data.
Learn More about Acuity Analytics & Reporting
Download our Acuity Analytics and Reporting Fact Sheet to find out how it can help you make strategic decisions.