Document every step of the invoicing and payment process, including enforcement of your billing guidelines and adjustments. Integrate seamlessly with your internal accounting and claims systems.
- Invoice Review –review the invoice at any level – from a high-level overview to timekeeper and task summaries, to line item details. Powerful filters enable you to automatically hone in on trouble spots and adjust from any view.
- Compliance – enforce billing guidelines automatically and empower your firms to resolve any issues before they can submit their invoices, thus greatly reducing rejections and appeals.
- Acuity Insights – gain immediate insight into what’s important to know about an invoice before you ever start your review. If there’s an issue, we’ll highlight it for you.
- Inquiry feature –proactively resolve billing questions with Acuity’s proprietary Inquiry feature. Eliminate the need for post-payment appeals and awkward phone calls.
- Allocations – allocate matter costs across multiple business units or related claims.
- Invoice Workflows – configure workflows by practice area, matter, invoice or matter limits, and individual; auto-escalate invoices after a certain time frame.
- Timing Compliance – ensure firms submit invoices timely and within established deadlines based on matter status.
- Timekeeper Rates – review, edit, and approve proposed rates, and enforce rate compliance by date and practice area.
Learn More about E-Billing
Download our E-Billing Fact Sheet to find out how to save up to 15% in legal expenses.